UPDATE: WANT TO KNOW WHO WON? Check out the man behind the MO: http://inanutshell.ca/2011/12/01/and-the-winner-is/
ATTENTION all mo-bros and men who have instantly raised 10 notches on the creepy scale since the beginning of November.
We here at inanutshell, can recognize a good cause when we see one, and are using Movember, and the efforts of the furry males in our lives, to launch our FIRST ever CONTEST.
If you are proudly adorning a lip sweater this season, please read below for contest rules and regulations. The bro voted to have the dopest mo, fa sho, will:
** WIN $200 towards their Movember campaign **
…donated to you directly from the pockets of inanutshell’s leading ladies.
To enter, fellas:
– must have a moustache (yes, even those few, blonde, adolescent hairs you’ve been desperately trying to grow can count)
– must have a registered MoSpace for donation purposes (http://ca.movember.com/)
– send a picture of ** JUST YOUR MOUSTACHE ** (see example below) to email@example.com before Friday Nov. 25 at 9 a.m. Please provide us with a phone number you can best be reached at on Nov. 30, should you be our grand prize winner.
– Photos will subsequently be placed on our site and the voting will begin!
How it works:
– contestants will be given corresponding numbers Mo: 1 , Mo: 2, Mo: 3 etc. People can vote for who they think has the best (but really the worst) moustache on our poll (will be posted Friday) or by leaving us a comment. We encourage ANYONE and EVERYONE to vote! Let’s keep things interesting.
– To garner yourself (or your favourite mo) extra points you can do a number of things:
1) Follow @inanutshellca on Twitter www.twitter.com/inanutshellca (= 1 extra vote)
2) Tweet @inanutshellca (=1 extra vote everytime you do) ** be sure to say which Mo you are representing / voting for Ex: @inanutshellca Loving the Nuts for your mo, bro contest! I think Mo: 5 should win! #nutsformovember
3) LIKE In a Nutshell on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/in-a-nutshell/167204673336971( = 1 extra vote)
We are excited, although our eyes are not, for the nutstaches to come rolling in over the next 40 hours.
Stay tuned Friday when voting commences! We will close the contest at noon on Nov. 30. The winner will be contacted and featured on inanutshell on Dec. 1 and will be transferred the $200 grand prize.
This contest is open to absolutely everyone and we encourage you to spread the word in an effort to raise awareness about prostate cancer.
Bring it on boys, time to finally show off the very thing that has made us cringe for 22 of the last 23 days (23 / 23 if you’re part werewolf).